PCB Automatic Circuit Board Cutting Machine
PCB Automatic Circuit Board Cutting Machine is designed specially to cut PCB boards of strip lights and back-light modules.
Key Features & Benefits
PCB Automatic Circuit Board Cutting Machine:
- The machine is applicable for various substrates, such as FR4, Aluminum substrate, etc., and it is the best choice for Aluminum substrate.
- The cutting depth of three cutters is increased stepwise to guarantee processed surface is smooth and processed substrate is free of deformation and bucking.
- Due to the stepwise increase of cutting depth, the bending stress born by PCB board is too small to damage components on PCB boards.
- PCB alignment is placed at left side of operation platform firstly, then pushed backwards against the location plate, and then moved right along the location plate into the cutting area, then PCB alignment moves forwards automatically till one individual PCB is cut out completely, and then remaining PCB alignment is placed at left side again to repeat previous processes.
- Operator’s workload is reduced dramatically by the work platform due to its simple operation.
- Its processing rate is highest among other competitive products.
- Durable cutters are made from Sweden SKH-9 high-speed steel.
|PCB Thickness||From 0.2 to 3.2mm|
|PCB Length||From 0.1-400mm|
|V-groove Thickness||From 0.2-2.0mm|
|Cut Speed||300mm/s or 500mm/s|
|Outer size||L740*W550*H460 mm|
|Packaging detail||wooden case|
We're always on call to solve your problem
Will you provide on-site support ?
Our team of qualified and experienced engineers is available for on-site maintenance and repair support. you can reach us through online chatbox, skype, Whatsapp, phone call and email, we're always on call to help you solve the problems.
Any training will be provided ?
We offer complete training programs for all of our Pick and Place Machine, Reflow Equipment, Wave and Selective soldering equipment at our Shenzhen, Suzhou facility and also provide on-site training at customer locations. Our programs are designed to provide your engineers, technicians and machine operators with the operation and maintenance knowledge they need to get the best performance out of our machines.
Where can I get spare parts ?
You can visit our spare parts store to get the parts you need, payment by Paypal/credit card is available. besides, you can contact us for the parts, payment by Bank transfer is available.