X-1200 X-ray Inspection System
The X1200 is a powerful X-Ray Inspection System, especially for large size, led PCB inspection. it has a large loading platform for samples, also offers high-performance x-ray imaging and inspection tools, standard pack with 90kV microfocus X-ray source and flat-panel detector.
Key Features & Benefits
X1200 X-Ray Inspection System:
- SMT/Semicon/Solar/Connector/LED IC/PCB, support PCB size up to 1200mm.
- High-definition image: Slanting/Bridge/Voids/Cold Solder/Bonding wire
- 90KV 15 um closed X-ray tube, with long life, maintenance in free
- 1.3million high resolution digital flat panel detector
- Color image navigation
- Automatic programming detection and automatic analysis Not good or Pass
- More modular panels observation point setting
1) Defect inspection in IC encapsulation, e.g.: layer separation, cracking, void, and line integrity.
2) Measuring chip size, measuring line curvature, measuring the proportion of solder area of components.
3) Possible defects in PCB manufacturing processes, e.g.: misalignment, solder bridge and open.
4) SMT solder shorts, cold solder, component shifted, solder insufficient, solder void inspection and measurement.
5) Defect inspection of open, short or abnormal connections that may occur in automotive wiring harnesses and connectors.
6) Inner rupture or hollow inspection in plastic or metal.
7) Battery stacking uniformity, electrode welding inspection.
8) Seed, biological material inspection, etc.
Please note: Specification is subject to change without notice!
|X-RAY Source||Tube Type||Reflective Sealed micro-focus X-ray Source|
|Tube Voltage||90KV/130KV (optional)|
|Maximum Output Power||8W/39W|
|Micro Focus Size||5µm-15µm|
|Flat Panel Detector||Flat Panel Type||Amorphous silicon flat panel detector (optional)|
|Field of View||130mm×130mm|
|AD Conversion Digits||16bits|
|Radiation Safety||X-Ray Leakage||<1µSv/h|
|Equipment Performance||Stage Size||1200mm×600mm|
|Max Tilt Angle||-|
|Net Weight||About 2350KG|
|Input Power||220V 10A/110V 15A 50-60Hz|
We're always on call to solve your problem
Will you provide on-site support ?
Our team of qualified and experienced engineers is available for on-site maintenance and repair support. you can reach us through online chatbox, skype, Whatsapp, phone call and email, we’re always on call to help you solve the problems.
Any training will be provided ?
We offer complete training programs for all of our Pick and Place Machine, Reflow Equipment, Wave and Selective soldering equipment at our Shenzhen, Suzhou facility and also provide on-site training at customer locations. Our programs are designed to provide your engineers, technicians and machine operators with the operation and maintenance knowledge they need to get the best performance out of our machines.
Where can I get spare parts ?
You can visit our spare parts store to get the parts you need, payment by Paypal/credit card is available. besides, you can contact us for the parts, payment by Bank transfer is available.